Friday, June 5, 2009

Travel Dates!!!!!

After another roller coaster week of more travel delay news (I couldn't even bring my self to post about it), we received the best possible e-mail from our agency on Thursday. We were given official travel dates & were told to book our flights!!

We will be leaving on the 23rd and flying home July 10th. I'll post a more detailed itinerary soon. We are in awe of how God has worked this week. He brought the most incredible travel agent to us through a friend on Wednesday, and as of Thursday he found airline tickets for us that were almost half of what we were expecting. We even woke up this morning to an email saying he had found an even better deal! I had prayed earlier this week that we would see God's glory at work, and we definitely have!

It's time to get out that luggage set we purchased over 2 years ago for this very trip! :) Our bedroom so far has been the "staging area" for everything we've been accumulating for travel, and now I can look at that stash w/ joy knowing we have official dates!!

"You are the God Who does wonders."
Psalm 77:14a

"Lord, You establish peace for us; all that we have
accomplished You have done for us."
Isaiah 26:12

"Ah, Lord God! Behold, You have made the heavens
and the earth by Your great power and by Your
outstretched arm! There is nothing too hard or too
wonderful for You."
Jeremiah 32:17

4 comments:

  1. Great verses! All glory to Him!

    I am so excited for you, I feel like it's me going now! And if you happen to have a little extra room in that new luggage, I'll happily crawl inside & go with you! ;)

    PLEASE email me with the name of the travel agent you found! Sounds awesome.

    I'm drinking your fabulous coffee as I'm typing this. Two of my very favorite things at once...blogging and coffee. Aaahh...the good life.

    Love ya sweet sista!
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOO!

    The Kemps are filled with joy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YEA!!!! It will be here before you know it...don't forget to pack lots of clean underwear!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, We look forward to meeting you in Guangzhou! Looks like we have a great travel group. Gracie is precious!

    ReplyDelete