Sunday, June 28, 2009

Anticipation



I'm sitting here in our room by myself trying to process the thought of being a new mother in less than 24 hours. I distinctly remember how felt each night before Ali, Erin and Quinn were born. I recall having the same feelings of inadequacy (His grace is sufficient). I recall with Erin & Quinn feeling so sad that their older sibling wouldn't be my "baby" anymore. There was fear of the unknown, and there was lack of sleep. Right now I'm giving Gracie again into the hands of her Creator. I'm asking that her last night in her familiar bed will be a restful one. I'm asking that God would minister to the ones who have cared for her daily. I can't wait to kiss that face!

Pictures:
1. Rainy day boredom
2. There are literally hundreds of these apartment buildings in the city. Mind boggling.


1 comment: