Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Practical Love

Today was one of those days where I saw the love of Jesus lived out through one of His sweetest creations. My dear friend volunteered to keep our little Quinn so that the girls and I could run some travel errands. In the course of only three hours we were able to hit 5 stores and the library.
Not only did I receive two beautiful handmade gifts for Gracie, but also a loaf of homemade wheat bread and herb butter... I could get used to this! Thank you dear Missy. The part you have played in our adoption process is priceless to me! My to-do list has grown a little smaller, my outlook is a little brighter, and my capris fight a little tighter thanks to that fabulous bread! :)



I love this blanket!!



Too pretty to wear?!



Heavenly

2 comments:

  1. Oh, friend, and I really mean this-- the joy was all mine!!!! We loved having Quinn here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Send some of that bread over my way...YUM!!!

    Loved reading your other post...learning all that info about Gracie! I cannot wait to meet that child...what a sweetie. Now, please get a video of you and Brian speaking to each other in Chinese...please? :)

    ReplyDelete