Thursday, June 16, 2011

in surgery



we're trying to catch our breath...
the surgery for little miss Gracie Shu
was scheduled for 10:30 with
an 8:30 arrival this morning
Brian's phone rang @ 6:30...
"Where are you?"

the scheduler @ the office
gave us the wrong time.
needless to say we got ready in record time!

they took her back at around 8:00
after a very speedy check in!

I cannot tell you how well she did.
it was truly the grace of God.
she got a little weepy, but after the
"happy medicine" kicked in
she allowed her favorite nurse to
carry her down the hall.
 even though this is the fourth time for this,
it does not get easier for this mama's heart!

she should be in surgery for around 3 hours.
I know the Father is caring for
and ministering to her as I type.
thank you for your prayers.
they will carry us through the day.






3 comments:

  1. LOVE this!!!! LOVE Cheryl. You are in SUCH awesome hands!!! God is amazing! Praying so fervently (still) for you guys!!! Can't wait to see that beautiful new smile!!! I pray He pours blessings upon you this a.m. Tomorrow morning will be the toughest. It was for us...but God is in such control, pruning your hearts, pruning that little girl, for something so much greater! Much love to your family!
    -The Mullis Crew

    ReplyDelete
  2. RACHEL!!! I had no idea you had a blog! I have friend requested Brian, but he may not recognize me from my married name. I have added you to the list of blogs I follow. I'm so excited to read about your family and little Gracie! Said a prayer for her too! Prayers and Blessings, Amy (Wolff) Timpe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful friends-- you are close in prayer all day today-- how we love you all-- but not as much as He does!

    ReplyDelete