Thursday, September 24, 2009

Eight is Great!

Our baby boy is eight years old today!
Great for him...but Mommy's a little sad!
he's had my heart since day one...
He's talked about this day for weeks, so there will be
great rejoicing and celebration in the Woodard house today.
I feel like he was born, I blinked, and now he's such a big boy.
His middle name is Samuel,
and our prayer has always been that Quinn, like Samuel
in Scripture, will hear and know God's voice with greater
intimacy every passing day.
He is smart, funny, talented,
compassionate and Lego obsessed.
and Mama's boy
Happy birthday Quinn Samuel.
We love you Bubs!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, Quinn!!! We hope you have tons of fun!!! We miss seeing you!!!

    Big Hugs!!!
    Angie & Mia

    ReplyDelete
  2. First off, I hope Quinn had a great birthday! There is nothing wrong with a Lego obsessed mama's boy...I've got one too. :)

    Secondly, can I please apologize for being such a horrible friend? My mom came over today and mentioned your anniversary blog post and I felt so bad because I've been such a horrible blogger. By the way, was it cold that day? I don't think one inch of your skin (besides your face) was showing that day...way to be modest, Rachel, way to be modest. Oh, and I don't think I told you this, but I cut that dress off and wore it to an artist series at Bob Jones. Are you mad at me?

    And last, but definitely not least, that Gracie is absolutely adorable! I cannot wait to meet her. I would love for you guys to come over sometime but I don't know how you're handling things with Gracie. So, you just let me know. I know my mom would love to meet her too. Are you guys going to the alumni thing at Southside? I think we'll probably go again this year.

    Okay, how about this for a long comment? I know you're loving having your family complete. I'm SO HAPPY for you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete