Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Our Sweet Girl

Last Friday we received a much prayed for email update on Gracie from our agency. We were told (after repeated inquiries...what is it with these mothers-to-be?!) that we would probably receive no updates before we travel. The last pictures and medical information we had was from when Gracie was 8 months old. Well, on Friday we not only received our passports with our China Visas, but we also got this update!!


Gracie Jia Shu is now 15 months old.
She weighs 20.9 lbs.
She is 29.9" tall.

My biggest hope was to receive updated photos, and when I scrolled down,
I saw this beautiful face!



Thank You God!




"Thus far the LORD has helped us."
I Samuel 7:12


*More to come this week on our travel situation - Please keep praying!





5 comments:

  1. Oh that sweet, sweet adorable face!!

    I hope your travel plans are going smoothly...and quickly!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so precious to see an updated photo and for you to have more information! We continue to pray about travel and for her of course!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, I could eat those toes up...nothin' like sweet baby feet! She's adorable, Rachel, and I'm so glad you got pictures and updated info. Hang in there! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These pictures made me tear up because it is so exciting to know that you will be a loving family for her and family who will show her how much God loves her. Travel is coming up! I remember once you said you wanted to show God honor with your trust. Keep on honoring Him!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, Rachel, she's adorable! She has that shaved head like Quinn did. The guide told me that they shave the babies' head so their hair will grow in thicker. And look at those toes! Couldn't you just kiss them? ;-)

    ReplyDelete