Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Stress...and a Priceless Gift


This has been a particularly stressful week. Fingerprinting appointment issues, passport and Visa snags, a mountain of paperwork and lists...Ugh! I know when we have our arms around our sweet girl, it will be worth every headache and curve ball that has come our way!

We DID begin our week with a wonderful blessing. Our wonderful babysitter, who is now a student at North Greenville University, told us she would love to house/pet sit for us while we are in China. She said she didn't want to be paid for her time, and that she wanted to do this for our family as a loving service while the final step of our long road is being completed! God's love is very evident in her life, and we are SO humbled and grateful for her selfless gift of time. We love you Heather!!

1 comment:

  1. Ah this was so precious for you to include. I love you all too. I am so grateful for that one day when Russell decided to ask me if I ever babysat and if I'd want to watch his cousins one night. Thanks for letting me get to know your family over the past few years! Can't wait for Gracie to be here. :)

    ReplyDelete