Friday, January 20, 2012

the Response

this past tuesday evening we had the
privilege of attending an amazing evening of 
prayer for our country.
The Response is a prayer gathering,
 based on Joel chapter 2,
being held around our nation with the
 purpose of lifting the Name of Jesus and
"pressing the gates of heaven to see
justice and righteousness in America."

you can read more about it HERE.


if it will be held in your area, I highly
encourage you to go and be a part!

our Ali was asked to be one of the participants
to read Scripture and pray...
oh my goodness.
my heart was ready to burst with thankfulness
that the Father has captured her heart
and has given her a passion to see His will 
done on this earth, and a boldness to 
make Him and His love known.


that's my baby girl!!

Joel 2:12-13

 12 “Even now,” declares the LORD, 

   "return to me with all your heart,
with fasting and weeping and mourning."
 13 Rend your heart 
   and not your garments. 
Return to the LORD your God, 
   for he is gracious and compassionate, 
slow to anger and abounding in love, 
   and he relents from sending calamity.






1 comment:

  1. Oh my heart!! That is so wonderful. I hope this moves quickly throughout our country. It's time to get on our knees before the Lord, REPENT, and turn to HIM!

    ReplyDelete