Saturday, December 31, 2011

our Christmas

new pjs for all

twas the night before Christmas

just give me the chocolate,
thank you very much

love at first sight...
the new mountain bike

the new pair of Wallabees..
and there was great joy in the land

new quilt + her new Bible = a happy Ali

a little nerf bball action to
work off those cinnamon rolls

"you'll shoot your eye out, kid!"


giving grandma her gift

warmin my buns with grandpa

"I beat grammie at Candy Land! whoop whoop!"

getting ready for target practice with grampy

our annual trek to see the gingerbread houses
at the Grove Park Inn



Gracie's favorite!

Erin's favorite!

my favorite!

happy trails y'all!!

1 comment:

  1. I love, love, love your family, friend!! We really should be living next door to each other. Tell your neighbors they have to move. We'll load up and be there soon.

    :)

    ReplyDelete