Tuesday, August 2, 2011

so it begins...

my brain has put it off all summer long,
but it's here...
the realization that Ali will now be a 
senior in high school.
today is senior portrait day.
I hope the photographer can concentrate
with the weeping and waling
coming from my corner of the room.
really,  a professional should be
well equipped to deal with
an emotionally unstable mother, right?

by the time poor Gracie has reached this milestone,
I'm sure I'll be a more poised mama...
hahaha
speaking of our youngest, check out
her first official "face" picture
talented, eh?
she had her 4th post-op visit last friday.
she'll be sporting the nose stents for
another three weeks
(whaaaa!)
and we are to up our game on treating her lip scar.
(her surgeon is still not pleased w/ the
redness and thickening going on)
so...more lotion & NO sugar it is!

well, I'm being invited to a tea party
by a very convincing little 3 year old.
I guess I should go change out of my pajamas...

1 comment:

  1. You really crack me up. Weeping and wailing. Good one. I can only imagine. Today I got Zeke's K4 supply list and I started crying! Sheesh!

    ReplyDelete