Thursday, May 26, 2011

dear father time...please slow down

as of today
after her final exam,
Ali is a senior in high school.
sniff
sniff
sniff
wait a minute...
didn't we just attend her K5 graduation?!
now she's driving and
has her first job.
so proud,
but it's bittersweet, I might add!



a junior marshal at her 
high school's graduation

with her bffs


then there's this one...
Erin will be in high school next year.
can't. be. true.
she's departing her amazing middle school
with honor roll awesomeness.


as we count down to this little princess' surgery,
she's keeping mighty busy...

creating masterpieces


riding her bike

and following her big brother around everywhere.
all the time.
she thinks she's 9.

one more week of school
and it's no more alarm clock for awhile!!!

1 comment:

  1. Girlfriend, I feel your pain. It's just so wrong that these kids grow up at the speed of light. SO WRONG!!

    But...it's so exciting for them, really.

    Sigh.

    I'm not sure if I've run this idea past you before or not...but I'm all for arranged marriages...so, when you're ready for a son-in-law, let me know. We'll work out the details.

    :)

    ReplyDelete