Tuesday, June 29, 2010

one year!

One year ago today we received
our beautiful gift from God.
We have spent hours this week reminiscing
about our trip, and being almost
giddy with praise to God Who can perform
miraculous transformation right in front of our eyes.
We are all forever changed by this process.

Happy Gotcha Day Gracie girl!


We've put together a video that attempts to
highlight this past year for our family,
and serve as a keepsake for Gracie to
one day have this piece of her unique story.
~I'll warn you...it's lengthy!~
( pause music @ bottom to hear the video!)

2 comments:

  1. Dear Rachael and Brian and family,
    I am overcome with emotion as I watched this beautiful video. I can't stop crying even though it is such joy that I feel for you and your family. How lucky Gracie is to have such a wonderful family and it was obvious that you loved her from the first moment you saw her. Can anything be more beautiful than a child? I love reading your blog and I know that Gracie will always be a special little girl whom God gave to you. Warm Regards, Sandra Dunn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am delighted to find your blog! Thank you for sharing this video so we could share in your joy. You have an extraordinarily beautiful family.

    ReplyDelete