Monday, June 21, 2010

father's day

We love our Daddy!

I love this picture of my Dad with Gracie!



Father's day here was very low key
and relaxing. I think we all needed that.

I'm truly so grateful for my Dad.
He's one of the most humble humans on this planet,
and is a huge prayer warrior -
There's literally two worn spots on their
living room carpet from hours that his sweet knees
have spent there as he kneels in prayer for his family.
That legacy is worth more than any financial or
material thing - no question.

I also couldn't ask for a better father for
our children than Brian.
The kids have loved caring for him over
this past week, and showered him with
some heavy duty Father's Day love yesterday.
He's feeling better every day, and we
are so grateful for God's healing.



The girls left for church camp today.
sniff-sniff
They are excited, and I know
God has some divine appointments with them
as they spend time under some awesome teaching,
worshipping with other teens, and
participating in some service projects in the
city where they're headed.
It's too quiet around here already...

No comments:

Post a Comment