Monday, November 30, 2009

oh Christmas tree

Beautiful day.
Beautiful memories.


THE one!

Just my size!


cousins









Um, this ornament looks just like Mommy's
Starbucks cup...Why is it empty?!



Hmmm...


Delicious popcorn!




God showed up once again in a beautiful way on Saturday. When I say the tree farm we visited was in the middle of nowhere...I mean NOWHERE! Just picture 9 miles of winding road off the main road in the Pisgah National Forest! As soon as we arrived, a mom w/ her little son approached us & asked about Gracie. She told us her little boy had just had his lip repaired ( he looked amazing) not too long ago. She asked who our surgeon was , and I told her he was in Charlotte...Be still my heart... they go to the same office! Her son also had the Latham device that Gracie will soon have, and he will have his palate repaired soon. She went on & on about how much they have loved the surgeons w/ the practice. Yet another HUGE confirmation from our heavenly Father! Small world??...Not to Him!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, I have goosebumps! I just LOVE divine appointments and confirmations. Wow, God is SO SUPER COOL!!!

    Oh and the tree and kids look gorgeous!

    And what were you drinking from Starbucks in such a small cup?? Are you a straight espresso girl? Wow, you've got gusto!

    Love you, sweet friend!!

    ReplyDelete