Saturday, December 22, 2012

He came to bring.....LIFE!

"The thief comes only to steal, kill and destroy.
I came that they might have life
and have it abundantly."
John 10:10

December had been crazy!
There have been some attempts at stealing
joy & life  around here-
car problems, 
crazy, busy schedules,
financial "surprises", family health issues...

we're choosing LIFE!

celebrating the One who was born
to bring that life.
thanking the One Who has provided
for our needs.
praising the Healer for His touch.
choosing to be intentional 
and not accept every party invitation,
but soak up the time we have as a family
while Ali's home from school.
(when she's not working, that is!)

we head to NC tomorrow,
"over-the-river-and-through-the-woods
Beverly Hillbillies" style -woot!woot!






F-R-A-G-I-L-E
 "It's a prize, a major award!"

my babies

let the baking begin y'all


Quinn's deciding which cookie
to eat, I mean decorate next



have a holly jolly Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. I've got my coffee mug in-hand and am headed to your house now for one of those delicious cookies!! Save me one...or five, would ya?

    Stay healthy and JOYFUL!!

    ReplyDelete