Wednesday, October 3, 2012

cupcakes, mooncakes, and some bumps in the road

over the weekend Quinn had a few buddies
over to celebrate his birthday.


check out those gooey s-mores cupcakes
mwhahahaha


a sticky, sugar-coma time was had by all

on Sunday we headed to the Harvest Moon Festival


"I love me some Chinese food!!!!"

ah, the famous mooncake himself
(an acquuired taste, for sure)


this

will be

me

when I grow up.

we got to spend some sweet time with Ecko too!!

as for those bumps in the road,
my mom's been in the hospital.
she seems to be doing better tonight,
and we continue to believe
for her complete healing!

and

Gracie will be having an outpatient
 procedure early Friday morning
IF
we can work through some
  insurance craziness.

never a dull moment...

1 comment:

  1. Ooooh, your Moon Festival festivities look like such fun!! We did nothing, absolutely nothing. I'm a horrible Chinese mother!! Blah!

    Praying for your sweet mom & Gracie's surgery!!

    And let me just say that I am forever grateful for YOU and your mighty prayer warrior's heart. We may not ever meet in person on this side of eternity...but I truly count you as one of my dearest friends!

    Oh, but we WILL meet in person on this side of eternity, btw. WE WILL!!!

    ReplyDelete