Thursday, August 30, 2012

home again, home again jiggity jog

we've dusted off the 'ol schoolbooks around here
for one more year of home schooling for Quinn.
5th grade.
oh my!

needless to day, he was thrilled
to start attending a co-op this year,
so he gets an official
"first day of school, 
not in pajamas
sitting @ the kitchen table 
with my sister" picture.

what is he looking forward to the most?
dissecting animals with his science teacher.
this mama would never attempt that
at home....Ne-vuh!



"you mean I get mommy all to
myself one day a week?!"

Gracie also started up again with 
speech therapy one morning a week.
we'll be heading into a season of dental work
for this little one soon...
prayer would be greatly appreciated,
as well as any spare starbucks gift cards
or dark chocolate in any form you
may have lying around...
Gracie needs a well fortified
mama after all, right-o?!

happy weekend!

1 comment:

  1. How wonderful!

    And adorable!!

    I love homeschool!

    Sometimes.

    MOST of the time, I love it.

    Sometimes.

    We really need to meet for coffee.

    ReplyDelete