Tuesday, November 8, 2011

*prayer update*

thank you for your emails & prayers for my nephew!
we are believing God for miraculous healing,
and thanking Him for Fathering my sister 
and her family so far.
instead of trying to update
his status in my own words, I'll
post the most recent update
 from my sister's Facebook...

Has been an eventful 24 hours. As we expected he developed lung problems that made us ramp up breathing treatments and get him up and moving more to open up that left lung that has collapsed a little. He still has off and on fever and we had to do an xray of his stomach tonight due to his tummy becoming very distended. Found out that the new g/j tube moved out of place and has to be replaced if possible or he needs another surgery for a different kind of tube. He is only receiving IV fluids right now and is not able to get anything by mouth. Praying for a calm night with sleep and healing of his lungs and answers for his feeding tube.


would you pray with me today for this precious guy?
my nephew is one of my heroes...
he's faced so many obstacles and surgeries
in his life, and we love him to the moon & back.

today he faces one of his most challenging surgeries
to date-an experimental, yet necessary one.
the doctor is creating a new ureter from his bladder
and will also be putting in a g.i.tube as it is now
necessary for him to have pump feedings.

we're believing the Father to supernaturally guide
the surgeon and bring grace-filled healing to 
Jeremiah's body. we're also asking for
tangible peace for his mom, my sister, as
she walks through this day.

Romans 15:13
"I pray that God, the source of hope, will fill you completely with 
joy and peace because you trust in him. Then you will overflow
 with confident hope through the power of the Holy Spirit."

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Rachel. You have been such an encouragement to me over the last few days. So thankful you are my little sis. Love you!!!
    Sue

    ReplyDelete