Thursday, September 22, 2011

blessed beyond measure

yesterday was lovely...
my honey took the rainy day off from work.
the best gift ever!

the day was sprinkled with surprises...
my favorite candle

2 dozen roses accompanied by
a tiny teddy bear (claimed by Gracie)
and a box of chocolate (claimed by moi)

the first Pumpkin Spice latte of the season

and dinner at one of my favorite places in the world!

20 years = a priceless gift
I'm so in love, and so blessed!


aaaand
to make things even more joyful around here,
Gracie's appointment went so well the other day.
NO MORE NOSE TUBES!  YayYayYay!!!
after the doctor took the tubes out,
Gracie asked me if they were out forever.
when I said "yes", she said
"I wuv you Dr. Matthews!"

tah-dah!


when I looked at her in her carseat on the way home
I was flooded with emotion.
Gracie has walked through so much in the last 2 years.
there will be more procedures in her future,
but today we celebrate so many amazing milestones
as well as celebrating the wisdom & skill of her surgeon.
ultimately, we celebrate the wisdom, healing, love and care
of our heavenly Father!

Psalm 34:1-3
"I will praise the LORD at all times.
I will constantly speak His praises.
I will boast only in the LORD;
let all who are helpless take heart.
Come, let us tell of the LORD'S greatness;
let us exalt His name together."

2 years ago

today!
"You are worthy, O Lord our God
to receive glory and honor and power!"
Revelation 4:11

No comments:

Post a Comment