Sunday, January 2, 2011

Christmas -La-Palooza

would someone please tell me where
the month of December went?
baking, wrapping, movies & games,
celebrating the birth of Emmanuel,
packing for Grammie's, Christmas Eve with
Brian's family, the stomach bug on Christmas Eve,
(yes, what a memory to cherish)
our first (excluding Brian) white Christmas,
(8-12" in NC !!!)
New Year's Eve with my family back home...
I'm tired!
tired and ready to clean,
organize, and renew my mind for
2011!!!


our day downtown



the Tolkein/C.S. Lewis exhibit at the library

New Year's Eve @ my sister's




my new Wonder Pets!!

cousin time @ Grammie's

Uncle Stephen's house
(notice Quinn sacked out in the midst of the party...
our first clue that the illness that takes no holiday
would soon arrive)

Erin's new "baby"

Can you say SNOW?!!!



Christmas morning @ Grammie's

Christmas Eve!

movie/slumber party night

Christmas cookies

Roper Mountain Christmas lights with Grandma & Grandpa

a girl's gotta keep warm somehow

the Greenville Chinese Cultural Association Christmas party


the angel Gabriel practicing his lines

No comments:

Post a Comment