Monday, August 16, 2010

time marches on


Another day of firsts...
first days of school, that is!

I can't believe Erin is starting
her eighth grade year!
We are so proud of her and we
love watching her beauty unfold
every day.

Quinn begins 3rd grade today...
at HOME!
This was a decision that has been
prayed over for almost a year now.
The huge added blessing is that
Quinn has been very excited about it.
(I'm personally looking forward to those
educational field trips to Starbucks )
We love our local elementary school,
but God made it very plain to us that
for this year, Quinn needs to have
his 3rd grade adventure @ home with me!
Me and...
an extremely busy 2 year old
and
a house that must be kept
clean at all times because we just
put it on the market. *gulp*

(good times, friends, good times)


Erin's practice hairdo the night before...
(She's a barrel of laughs, I tell ya)


She's rockin' that Langston uniform today!


Woodard Elementary is now in session

What? Me? Share my Mom with Quinn?
(he, he, he)


2 comments:

  1. You've got such great kids, Rachel! And it sounds like this school year will be simply fabulous for each of them.

    Everything you need to know in life can be learned at Starbucks, no doubt about it. :) Order me a Venti iced Americano...room for cream, please. We'll hop in the car and be there asap!

    Love Erin's hairdo...looks like mine in the Kansas humidity. Argh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love yall. I think Erin and me could be buddies, she's seems silly just like yours truly. HOUSE ON THE MARKET?! Where ya moving sister? Different side of town???? =)
    For real. I love yall. Your family is SO real and so endearing and kind and FUN all at the same time.

    ReplyDelete