Saturday, February 27, 2010

random reflections

We've had a week here...

2 sick children

our home computer died

week one of our church-wide Daniel fast

(does anyone else think Ezekiel bread tastes like cardboard?!)
seriously-really seeking God personally and as a church body

already thinking how I'll miss watching the Olympics next week

back in Charlotte again yesterday for Gracie
to have the chain on her appliance tightened again...
screaming and crying
a little blood this time
~mommy sweating a river~
AT LEAST we were told that on our next visit
we would be scheduling a surgery date!




Now for a glimpse at our little independent
(certainly not strong willed?!)
little 2 year old
refusing to hold her Daddy's hand
as we walked around Paris Mountain last weekend.
seriously
she walked with her arms folded almost the
whole way around the lake!

my, my, my


1 comment:

  1. My, my, my, is right. And little Miss Gracie sounds a heck of a lot like a certain Miss Lucy I know.

    ReplyDelete