Monday, October 12, 2009

Rain, a Baby Shower, and a Funny China Memory

It's a rainy, chilly Monday here.
What could be more exciting than helping sweet faces like these?!

Hop on over to my friend Lori's blog HERE ,
grab a cup of coffee, and join her blog shower to help out
THIS amazing ministry!
They are truly doing God's kingdom work
this side of Heaven.
(I've never attended a baby shower in my pjs before.
More comfortable, but without all the fun food.)



In my mind I daily re-live moments from our life-changing trip to China. One of the funniest sights we saw was at the zoo in Guangzhou. Let me tell you, this was the biggest zoo I have ever seen in my life, and it was one of the hottest, most humid days of our trip.

We saw your average, expected exhibits...







and then we came across three or four cages of this exotic animal...


Yep, Pomeranians. It was actually pretty pitiful.

Weird, but pitiful.


I won't even share about the children playing in the goldfish pool...

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, I never knew that my Pomeranian was an exotic animal! That is too funny! Both times that we've been to GZ we haven't made it to the zoo.

    THANK YOU SO MUCH for the plug about the shower!

    ReplyDelete